Thursday, March 24, 2011

Project 365: Around the House & At the Zoo

March 15
We're in birthday planning mode, and Sis and Dash wanted to try on potential costumes for the event. They also had a very fun half hour of imaginative play outside, going after the "bad guys."

March 16
Dash wanted me to take their pictures wrestling. So these are all total pretend action shots.

He wasn't even hitting her. It was all acting. I thought it looked pretty real. I promise: no children were harmed in the filming of this scene.

March 17
Though still not really warm enough to swim, that little fact didn't stop these two today.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


March 18
Tornado, Sissy, and I made cookies today while Daddy and Dash spent a lot of time cleaning out and washing both cars.

She is shrieking something like, "He's getting too much!"

March 19
Daddy took the kids to the zoo for fun and also so that I could have a "catch-up" day on my own.

new penguin exhibit

I'll have to finish days 20-24 another time. Shew. Not good to get so behind.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Lovely pictures! :-)

Blessings, Debra
Raw Vegan Diet