Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Blessings



Pictures I'm Thankful For:


cousins, happy to see one another
Sissy and Winnie


fun at Jump Zone
Rush



after Dash's music program at Hendrix College
The ornament Sissy made in art class was hanging in the Hendrix auditorium lobby.


Christmas at Googie & Papaw's
Grace, Clara, Owen, & Pierson

Tornado

Clara & Tracy

Rush

Kinda sad because he loved doing this so much, but later he fell off onto the tile floor and got a tennis ball-sized bump on his forehead

My 10 year old still loves stuffed animals most of all.

The "little kids" playing with the new remote control helicopters.

pure girly joy

Grace, Dash, Andy, Owen

the patriarch

Tornado, mad-libs, Grace, and her new snake

Christmas isn't Christmas unless Googie cries.

Michele and her post arm surgery brace

Winnie and Dash

Grace

my sisters

Owen and one of my dogs, Roni


after church
She is wearing my old dress.

See? That's me!


Christmas Morning


That's 332-361 on my Gratitude List.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love your blog and the winter theme! I just started offering free blog backgrounds on my design site, and I used this same background paper! :)

I found your blog @ a Holy Experience and am so glad I did! :) I look forward to reading more of your posts.

Blessings!
Melanie