Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Taylor Swift Concert

      One day while online, I noticed Taylor Swift was going to be in Tampa that same night. It has been on our bucket list to get to see her. I quietly asked the big boys if they wanted to go, and as I suspected they were kind of "eh" about it, like they said they would go or not; they didn't care. Since they weren't gung-ho, I wanted to save money and just take the little two. There were some last minute, cheap tickets, so I went for it.

      I didn't tell them where we were going until we walked up to the stadium. Ninja's first guess was that we were going to "watch the Crane Pirates play" because of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers sign as we walked up. (That's my hometown - we have went to cheer my old friends' kids on several times.)

     I think Sis was excited when she found out what we were doing. I think Ninja was initially disappointed. I think he was hoping we were going to a bounce house or zoo or something like that.

     However, once we got in to feel the energy of the huge crowds and the huge stadium, I think our excitement rubbed off on him. He regularly requests Taylor Swift songs in the car.

Charli XCX and Camila Cabella opened the show.

     Concert pics from a distance are not usually great, but I wanted to post a few anyway to commemorate our fun night.

     I loved making this fun memory with these two. It was all very spectacular!

We heart Taylor Swift.   
 Next up on our concert bucket list: Pink!

No comments: