Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Blog

I just wanted to let everyone know I have a new, additional blog: vegan and so forth. Those of you who can only grin and bear (or roll your eyes at) every mention of the words "vegan" or "Daiya" will have to suffer no more. :)

I thought I should have another place to talk about this aspect of our lives and focus on other family and school stuff over here. That way, if you want to read about it, you can. And if you don't want to, then you don't have to! :) It will also be more of a "personal thoughts of Jenny" place, including trips I take with my husband or my friends, etc. It's still sort of "under construction," and I'm importing vegan posts from over here (and will probably eventually delete them from this site). But feel free to visit, and "follow" me over there, if ya want.

I just wrote a post about the Mint Strawberry "Mojitos" we made, including silly pictures of my kids singing and dancing.

1 comment:

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

SWEET! Can I ask you your reason for becoming vegan and how long?