Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Blogging Begins



Since I like to read blogs so much, I figured I should have one of my own. These pictures were
taken this week at a local play maze. I loved seeing them play together. My oldest stayed with his little brother the whole time. When the little one was stuck and couldn't reach the next level, his big brother pushed him with all his might until he could crawl up over it.
My daughter, who I'll call Sissy, is 18 months old. She is a handful right now. She is a very sweet cuddler, though, and I'm so glad I have a daughter because I was getting outnumbered. My youngest son I will call Dash (this is his middle name, anyway) because that really suits him. He is 3, and it would be hard to sum him up in one post. He is a total boy who loves bugs, dinosaurs, trains, riding bikes, and getting dirty. He's smart , active, and incredibly stubborn (he probably gets that one from me). My oldest son who is 8 likes to call himself Tornado because he is obsessed with all things weather. He loves to play computer games, watch tv, draw, do lessons and art projects, and read. When he gets a new magazine or book from the library, he reads it walking across the parking lot because he's so excited. I do the same thing. We are a homeschooling family of five. Our current state of affairs is semi-controlled chaos.

No comments: