Monday, August 2, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday: ABC's and 123's

I linked this up a few weeks ago when I didn't realize there were upcoming ABC and 123 themes. I thought I would go ahead and link up again to get everything all in the right spot. Sorry if you already saw this!

Muffin Tin Monday at Her Cup Overfloweth


As I was getting ready to post this, I noticed that the upcoming Muffin Tin themes in August are ABC's one week and 123's the next...oops. I started to wait on posting this until then, but I had already decided to take a bit of a blogging break at the end of August. So...here's our combination ABC-123 Muffin Tin Meals a few weeks early.

I told them I was going to use their blog names, which didn't really matter to them because they are their nicknames, anyway. Tornado really wanted me to also write "Twister" and "Hurricane." (I told them we'd better stick to one extra word. Momma's got to eat sometime, too!) They had:

applesauce cups with their age spelled out with chocolate chips.

a number cut out of bread - Tornado got a "4" because that is the grade he is going into.

another random number cut out of squash

letter fries (Ian's Alphatots) with mustard and ketchup

Amy's brand alphabet soup

Road's End Organics 123z & Chreese

guacamole with a letter shaped tortilla

Dash wanted his to say, "Dash loves Momma." I don't know about that ornery kid sometimes.

Sissy wanted her extra word to be "Princess."

I used soy cheese and apples & pears for the miniature letters.

More Muffin Tin meals over here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the numbers and nicknames. This tin is awesome!

Cary said...

Dang...I can't believe we didn't have time for this last week. I would've had my extra word be "sexy."

Gidget Girl Reading said...

what awesome muffin tins I so need to make one before my oldest starts 4th grade. :)

LOVE all the food abc and 123's

Kimberly Carpenter said...

SO cute!!