I have been tagged by Orange Juice who wants me to list 6 unimportant things that make me happy. She is a fun mom with great learning ideas for her kid. I love her theme boxes, and I've got to start doing them, too!
Making this list was difficult because every time I thought of something seemingly unimportant, I think of some reason it IS important. Even little things can be beneficial in some way, but here are a few things that I COULD live without - but hope I don't have to.
1. Reading a magazine cover to cover, preferably while in the bathtub - but in bed with the lamp on will work, too.
2. Chocolate covered cocoa nibs...or licking a chocolate ice cream cone.
3. Going to a Whole Foods or other natural foods store I've been never to and slowly walking up and down every aisle. I could seriously spend two hours doing just that, scouring the aisles for new products I've yet to discover.
4. Head rubs/back scratches/all of that.
5. Watching Friday Night Lights with Ryan...I think that may be the tenth time I've mentioned that show, but seriously, everyone, start watching it. It's the greatest show for having such a small audience. Watch it, watch it; I can't live if it gets canceled.
6. Blogging stuff...blogging, reading other people's blogs, comments in my comment box, people following me on my blog, and strangers as cool as Orange Juice tagging me! Now, if you want to write about 6 unimportant things that make you happy, let me know so I can read your list, too. I might come back later and tag 6 people, too.