Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cary and Winnie Visit - or "What Can We Do For Winnie"

I'm behind on my posting, but I wanted to mention how much we enjoyed having my sister Cary and her daughter Winnie, plus Puddy, come to visit. Andy was renovating their loft, getting ready for baby #2, so we even got to keep them for longer than originally planned.
My three kids are all about touching, feeding, talking about, holding, carrying, hugging, and playing with Winnie, not to mention keeping us well informed of her constant actions or needs, every second they could. The first night of our visit at Googie and Papaw's was crazy; they could not get enough of her. These are just a few snapshots, capturing the attention they bestowed on their little cousin. Somehow I missed getting a picture of Tornado, but he was in on the action, as well.
They always wanted to give her bites of food or her bottle, even if she wasn't hungry. It was also hard to keep them from always trying to stick her pacifier in her mouth. They'd pile up so many toys in front of her, she wouldn't know what to do with them all. They just wanted to take care of her. Winnie was a good sport, though, and rewarded them with plenty of open mouth kisses.
wagon ride at Googie and Papaw's

1 comment:

Cary said...

Both Winnie and I were very appreciative! I could use more little helpers on a full-time basis, if you are ever looking to get rid of any of your kids!