Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


the kids this morning, wishing you a happy holiday


Last year, this is how we celebrated St. Patrick's Day. This year, we are going to have zucchini cupcakes and green smoothies for tonight's dessert. And we're going to sing songs like:


(sung to the tune of Do You Know the Muffin Man?)
Have you seen a leprechaun?
A leprechaun, a leprechaun?
Have you seen a leprechaun
From Ireland far away?

Yes, I've seen a leprechaun,
A leprechaun, a leprechaun.
Yes, I've seen a leprechaun;
I invited him to play.

And did he stay and play with you?
Play with you, play with you?
Did he stay and play with you?
Or did he run away?

He didn't stay and play with me,
Play with me, play with me.
He didn't stay and play with me -
He hid and ran away!
last year's St. Pat's meal

Hope you have fun today, whatever YOU do.
the leprechaun footprints that are on our dining room window

2 comments:

The Davidson Den said...

Did you grow up loving holidays this much?

veganf said...

Love your St. Patrick's Day spread of food!