Monday, October 13, 2008

Just Because I Needed A Post...and She's Cute, Too

It has come to my attention that I am sorely behind on posting. I've been feeling generally lazy the past few weeks. Plus, the internal memory and memory card on my camera are full, and I haven't had a chance to do anything about that. Here is the last picture taken on my camera - about a week ago. Sissy loves to put on other people's clothes. She turned 20 months old yesterday, and she loves dressing up. She especially loves shoes. Googie took her to a shoe store recently, and she was very adamant about what she liked or didn't. There weren't many leather-free options, and she shook her head "no" at the plain white Keds. She nodded "yes" to the pink and purple shiny ones, which were out of our price range. I hope that isn't a sign of what's to come.
The boys love dressing up, too - mostly in my clothes or Daddy's or Sissy's. I have great pictures of them in Sissy's clothes, which I would post, but Daddy might not approve.

1 comment:

Cary said...

Need some help with those memory cards? I need more posts!