Monday, September 12, 2022

Catch Up?? (Maybe 2019)

      I hadn’t logged into blogger in so long, And I wasn’t even sure I still could. I figured out my password, and I’m taking a look around, Some of it is familiar, and some of it - I’m not sure if I can’t even remember how to do it. There were a couple of posts that I never finished, and this is one of them. I’ll do my best to remember what was going on here. 

     I think this was the middle kids’ piano recital at a nursing home. After they performed, they handed out treats to the residents. 

     This was a gift that Sis gave a friend for her birthday. She has enjoyed making a few of these decoupaged notebooks. She made it themed for Spider-Man which is something her friend really likes. She was invited to this party which was at a “camping” themed campground near Tampa. 

    One of our “counting down to Christmas” activities was visiting this particular Chik-Fil-A location in Tampa. It’s known for its big light displays and Christmas performances. It’s always a packed house during the season. 


     I believe this was a photo taken at the Holocaust Museum in St. Petersburg. We had a good visit, enjoying a new museum in a city we love. 
     
                                 ***************

     I wish I had ANY idea where the photos of this time period are located. Downloaded on a computer somewhere? On an old phone? Shrugs. One day maybe I will get the photo situation figured out in my home. This post is highly random, but it’s been sitting in my posting outbox for tears. I didn’t want to leave it out. 




No comments: